Energy & Water Saving Resources
Whether you’re a homeowner interested in reducing your energy use or a business looking for ways to manage overhead costs, a variety of tools, resources and programs are available to help you save on your utility costs.
London Hydro's Conservation Handbook
Residential Energy Savings
A variety of London Hydro and provincially-sponsored programs and incentives are available to help you understand your energy consumption and lower your energy usage at home:
- Set high-usage alerts from your MyLondonHydro account, based on your monthly electricity billing data
- Summer energy conservation tips
- Winter energy conservation tips
- Ontario Electricity Support Program (OESP)
- Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP)
- Save On Energy for Residential Customers
- London Hydro's Conservation Handbook
Residential Water Savings
There are a variety of ways to lower your home's water usage. Become a water saver today!
Commercial Energy Savings
Your business's energy costs can make or break your bottom line. London Hydro supports our community and economy with provincially-sponsored Save On Energy programs through the Independent Electricity System Operator and our Commerce website, designed for energy monitoring:
Commercial Water Savings
Water savings for business requires careful monitoring of your equipment and costs. If you notice abnormal consumption such as a significant increase in your business' water consumption, you may have a leak, or a device may be malfunctioning.
- If you have complicated equipment, book an appointment with a licensed City of London engineer today. Contact the City of London's Water Engineering Department at (519) 661-CITY (2489) ext 5081.